Bad Practices of Web Designing
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 7, 2019 at 1:51 pm #51546
These are 8 bad practices of Web Desgining:
1. Using Blinking, spinning or flashing images
2. Using Black background with white, light or pale text
3. Using Black backgrounds with dark text
4. Using Busy tiled background images with any color text
5. Using Everything Centered
6. Using Too many images or Huge images
7. Using List of links
8. Using Too many headlines or Blinking text
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or