Automation of Quality Assurance programs
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 9, 2019 at 3:22 pm #51843
There are actually several difficulties that can indicate their presence. However, the real thing is they are avoidable and can simply enable the business owners to get the results in the way they require. A few of them are:
1. Understanding the concerned tool in a proper manner such as its installation, working, maintenance as well as upgrading
2. Reusing the automation script
3. Automation of the test cases which are complex in nature
4. Adaptability of the test case
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or