Authorization Vs Authentication
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 28, 2019 at 11:44 am #52615
– Authentication is the method in which the system identifies who the user is?
– Authorization is the method in which the system identifies what user is allowed to do?
– Authentication defines the identity of the user.
– Authorization decides the privileges given to the user i.e. the user can access the certain section/features.
– There are several types of authentications, like the key (Password) based, device based, etc.
Ex. Within an organization, each and every employee can log in into an intranet application.
– Types of authorizations, like read-only and read-write or both.
Ex. Only account supervisor in accounts department can access the account section.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or