Array V/S Structure
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
March 28, 2019 at 10:29 am #55191
1) Array refers to a collection comprising of elements of a homogenous data type.
2) The array uses subscripts or “[ ]” (square bracket) for element access
3) The array is a pointer as it focuses on the primary element of the collection.
4) Array size is fixed and is basically the number of elements multiplied by the size of an element.
5) Bit filed is not possible in an Array.
6) Array declaration is done simply using  and not any keyword.
7) An array is a primitive datatype
8) Array traversal and searching are easy and fast.
9) Array elements are stored in continuous memory locations.
10) Array elements are accessed by their index number using subscripts.
1) Structure refers to a collection consisting of elements of a heterogeneous data type.
2) The structure uses “.” (Dot operator) for element access
3) The structure is not a pointer
4) Structure size is not fixed as each element of Structure can be of different type and size.
5) Bit filed is possible in a Structure.
6) Structure declaration is done with the help of the “struct” keyword.
7) A structure is a user-defined datatype.
8) Structure traversal and searching are complex and slow.
9) Structure elements may or may not be stored in a continuous memory location.
10) Structure elements are accessed by their names using a dot operator.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or