Alert Box V/S Confirmation Box
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
February 7, 2019 at 10:21 am #53267
1) Alerts you by giving some information. It very well may be useful, cautioning, an error message or whatever else yet just information. Alert, for the most part, have just a single button OK or it tends to be a self-shutting streak message/popup also.
2) It demonstrates the client some alert like a warning for example Battery low, Uploads Complete, and so forth.
3) An alarm box shows just a single button which is the OK button.
1) Confirms you by giving some information or question. You will require to take some choice.
2) E.g. for confirmation like “Would you say you are certain you need to erase this representative record?” You will require to take a choice on whether you need to submit erasure of a representative record. Confirm typically have buttons like OK-Cancel, Yes.
3) No, Abort-Cancel-Retry types. You read the confirmation being asked and after that give your proposal to the system by clicking proper button accessible in the confirmation box.
4) It requests a contribution from the client to process further i.e Are you sure pop-up, Download confirmation, etc.
5) Confirm box shows two buttons, in particular, OK and cancel.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or