Advantages And Disadvantages of External Style Sheets
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- March 2, 2019 at 10:18 am #54252
The greatest points of interest in external style sheets are that they can be connected to different records while being overseen from a single style sheet. This keeps code DRY and improves productivity and comfort. The weaknesses are that it might decrease the loading time in some situations.
1) The style of a few documents can be controlled from the site by utilizing them.
2) Multiple HTML elements can have numerous documents, where classes can be made.
3) To assemble styles in complex circumstances, selector and grouping strategies are utilized.
1) The additional download is expected to import documents having style information.
2) To render the documents, the outer template ought to be stacked.
3) Not practical for small style definitions.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or