add menu from admin site
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
This thread contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.
- Author Replies
- AnonymousDecember 28, 2018 at 10:24 am #50936
Follow these steps
1. Log into ZenCart admin panel and go to Tools > EZ-Pages:
2. The Link Location Status for the Header, Footer and Sidebox is controlled simply by setting these to Yes or No for each setting.
3. Then, set the Order in which the Link should appear for each location.
Enable desired pages for the store header to make them appear in the top menu.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or