Workshop on Web Page Designing
Importance of the Topic
Importance of the Topic
A website is the face of any business, when people want to search you or know about you the first thing they will do is to turn to your online presence. And at that time your website plays a crucial role to tell the customers about the products & services you offer, the price charged, your availability in term of branches and offices. A well-designed website will speak for itself as compared to a poorly formed one where customers have a hard time to search, interpret and comprehend things. The basic quality of a good website is to make the navigation easy for customers so that on just a click the answer should be available to the question searched for. For this the overall design and structure plays a great role. The theme, background, colors used, the images portrayed, the chronology of information provided all lead to a great impact in the minds of customers. Web design refers to the process of creating a web page’s appearance and to the choice of a right color scheme, page layout, fonts and more. Every single web page in a website has different content, but all the pages use a similar graphic design. Often sites will use website templates, which contain all the basic elements of web design – the website’s CSS style, buttons, backgrounds, borders and various graphic elements like hover images, bullets and header and footer banners. When the website template is applied to the website, all the pages assume its appearance, using the same styles, background and other graphical elements. But most of the pages in a website have their own design elements. This is needed because every page has to present a different content, and the basic website style is not fully applicable for all the web pages.
Web page design requires a strong understanding of the end user’s needs and the various platforms on which users will view the page. When determining how to design a web page, it’s crucial to consider all possible users, including those who are unfamiliar with technology. To better serve these needs, designers must understand the best way to approach the various parts of a web page, including the header, navigation, content areas, sidebars, footers and backgrounds.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to design and build beautiful websites by learning the basic principles of design like branding, color theory, and typography which are all instrumental in the design process of a website. You’ll also learn HTML and CSS basics, which are the common code languages that all modern websites are built on. These are useful skills to acquire as they are needed by nearly every single business in the world to communicate to customers. The workshop will include the following points, learn and start making your own web pages and enhance your work portfolio.
- Information Architecture- no matter what is totally clear to you might be clear to somebody seeing your web page for the first time. So, keep the architecture as clear and understandable as possible.
- User Interface-Is the way the user will interact with the web page, rethink the established interactive patterns of all components to improve them.
- Site Structure-Learn the nitty gritty of the overall structure of the web site.
- Navigation-It includes navigation bar or a list of labels that differentiate the pages of a website, learn to make intuitive navigations that are easy to comprehend.
- Layout-Using simpler structures makes it easy for users to navigate. Layout should help the content to highlight the most important pieces and components that are necessary.
- Colors-Learn consistent use of colors in UI, backgrounds and text. Non-restrictive play of colors in illustrations and graphic details.
- Imagery- Importance of putting images or infographics according to the demand and nature of the website content.
- Grid – Grid helps to structure the layout of different sections, specific screen size requirements and helps to create responsive templates
- Typography- Choosing creative and consistent fonts and different typefaces.
Who can attend workshops
Who can attend workshops
To understand the content being delivered in workshops one must have basic literacy level, on this basis the eligibility criteria is as follows
- 10th pass or pursuing
- 12th pass or pursuing
- Graduates any stream
- Post graduates any stream
- Anyone interested in widening their knowledge horizon
|Sr. No.||Batch Code||Start Date||End Date||Time Slot||Training Option||Instructor||Enroll now|
|1||SMBWWEBPAGED-53||27th Oct, 2018||27th Oct, 2018||10:00 AM to 2 :00 PM||Class Room Training||Design Mentor||Enroll Now|
|2||SMBWWEBPAGED1-53||27th Oct, 2018||27th Oct, 2018||2:00 AM to 6 :00PM||Class Room Training||Design Mentor||Enroll Now|₹ 1000
- 4 Hours