Importance of the Topic
Importance of the Topic
Logo is classified as THE most important strategic marketing asset a company owns. A well-crafted logo communicates immediate brand recognition, inspires trust, admiration, loyalty, and an implied superiority. This is a design process that should not be taken lightly. There are many considerations that go into professional logo design that most people never think about.
Logo Should Identify Your Business
logo should convey something essential about the business’ identity. The design should reflect business’ personality, its attitude, its sense of style, professionalism or fun, or whatever the business is about. A well thought out logo will promote those qualities you want people to associate with your business.
Logo Should Be Recognizable
In order to be recognizable, logo must be distinct, easy to read and comprehend, and unique enough to avoid confusion with other logos. Customers must be able to recognize logo as specific and associate it with the business each time they see it.
Logo Should Stand the Test of Time
To be an effective branding tool, logo should stay the business grows. It shouldn’t be changed on a whim, as this just dilutes the hard work put into building the business and its branding. A well-designed professional logo will continue to be representative of the business for years to come.
Logo Should Be Adaptable
Logos are used across many different media, from business cards and letterheads to presentations and packaging. A good logo must be adaptable enough to work in any situation. To meet these needs, logo should look good in black and white as well as in color.
Logo Should Be Cost Effective
Unless the business is online, logos are used on all sorts of printed matter, so remember to consider the cost of color printing. With today’s printing technology – several colors are now possible for logo. Keep it simple however – as a logo made with the proper 4 color process CMYK values will save money as printers charge more for pantone inks.
Logo Should Be Memorable
Logo design must be interesting enough to make a strong impression, and yet simple enough to deliver a clear message. It should instill a positive feeling in customers that resonates long after they’ve seen the logo.
Logos are a critical aspect of business marketing. As the company’s major graphical representation, a logo anchors a company’s brand and becomes the single most visible manifestation of the company within the target market. For this reason, a well-designed logo is an essential part of any company’s overall marketing strategy. Keeping this huge importance in mind of a simple logo design, we are organizing a workshop on the same in which you will get a chance to learn about the technicalities of logo designing which will include:
- Meaning of Logo- language of graphic oriented and its importance to business world.
- Types of Logo- logos can be of various types ranging from simple text logo, text plus icon logo to alphabetic logo depending upon the need and nature of business.
- Hidden Messages- every logo states the ideology of the business in a hidden way. For example, the logo of Baskin Robbins has the numeric 31 hidden in its logo depicting they offer 31 flavors of ice cream, or logo of amazon in which the arrow from A to Z depicts they have to offer all sorts of products for any need of the customer.
- Text Fonts- numerous fonts can be used to design a logo like regular, curvy, angular, italic making every logo unique from another.
- Color coding- color and sub color schemes to be used while designing holds a major importance.
- Dimensions- 2D, 3D logo designing depending upon the requirement of customers.
- Golden Ratio designing basics- which gives perfection to the design. The perfect curves, slants, cuts are all made possible by golden ratio.
Who can attend workshops?
Who can attend workshops?
To understand the content being delivered in workshops one must have basic literacy level, on this basis the eligibility criteria is as follows
- 10th pass or pursuing
- 12th pass or pursuing
- Graduates any stream
- Post graduates any stream
- Anyone interested in widening their knowledge horizon
|Sr. No.||Batch Code||Start Date||End Date||Time Slot||Training Option||Instructor||Enroll now|
|1||SMBWLOGOD-36||23rd Jun, 2018||23rd Jun, 2018||10:00 AM to 2 :00 PM||Class Room Training||Design Mentor||Enroll Now|
|2||SMBWLOGOD1-36||23rd Jun, 2018||23rd Jun, 2018||2:00 AM to 6 :00PM||Class Room Training||Design Mentor||Enroll Now|₹ 1000
- 4 Hours
Total student passedout : 62
More Courses by Design Mentor
Internship training for Graphics Designingby Design Mentor
Workshop on Web Page Designingby Design Mentor
Workshop on Blog Page Creationby Design Mentor
Workshop on Business Cardby Design Mentor
Workshop on Logo Designingby Design Mentor
Workshop on T- Shirt Designingby Design Mentor
Workshop on Magazine Cover Page Designingby Design Mentor
Workshop on Resume Designingby Design Mentor
Workshop on Photo Editing Sessionsby Design Mentor
Graphics Designing for Beginnersby Design Mentor