Importance of the Topic
Importance of the Topic
Facebook has become one of the top social media platforms these days and there are numerous advantages associated with it. Not only can people use it personally for connecting with friends and family, but it has also turned out to be a handy tool for promoting and advertising a business. One fact that’s known by every business owner is that marketing strategies of a business can have a huge impact on its growth and success. It is essential for business owners to promote their services if they wish to draw in customers. Here, Facebook can be extremely useful. While having a business page on Facebook is very similar to owning a website, there are some significant benefits that only Facebook can provide.
This marketing strategy is low cost.
A business can sign up on Facebook for free and for a small startup business this is useful as they don’t have the money yet to pay for a website. Marketing is immensely important for every business. Facebook is not just free, but it also provides access to millions of target audience that can be converted into potential customers.
Facebook can be used for sharing information relating to the business.
It is very easy to create a business page on the social network. People have to enter some useful information regarding their business. History, product details and business purpose will be provided on the page and this will draw Facebook users.
Users can be interactive on Facebook.
Sharing photos and videos concerning the business becomes very simple on this social media platform. A website is a little professional and owners find it difficult to personalize them. However, a Facebook business page is just like your personal account and no tech expertise is needed for customizing and personalizing it.
This social network allows a business to communicate with existing and prospective clients.
Customers can directly contact the business on their Facebook page, which gives a personal touch as compared to an automated business email.
Providing customer support is also easy via Facebook.
The business can respond quickly to queries and resolve problems faster as well. This increases the level of satisfaction of the customer and can help in developing personal relationships with them, promoting brand loyalty.
User traffic to a website can also be increased.
This is done by adding a link to the website on the Facebook page, and also by posting interesting content from website to the Facebook page, so fans can click the link and read the full post on website. Customers will get the necessary information from the Facebook page and then visit the website to make their purchases etc.
Logo Should Be Memorable
Logo design must be interesting enough to make a strong impression, and yet simple enough to deliver a clear message. It should instill a positive feeling in customers that resonates long after they’ve seen the logo.
Awareness can also be raised with the help of Facebook likes.
Liking and sharing are excellent tools for a business in achieving multi-level marketing. This means that once the page is liked, people will receive updates made by the business and even their friends will be able to see them and get directed towards the page.
Business pages are great for marketing products, but they become the face of your company. Small businesses thrive best when they connect with their customers on a personal level. Thereby giving the company some personality. Looking at the importance and benefits of a Facebook business page we are organizing a workshop on the same which will cover the following points:
- Creation of a business page- out of all the categories available which one needs to be selected depends on type of business whether it’s a local establishment, company, brand, event or cause and community.
- Basic business information- this head includes info like writing about the company, what business it is doing, branches and additional outlets, URL of the official website, FB URL/username created and profile picture.
- Image demographics- the profile picture so chosen should have appropriate demographics as it appears as a display pic, also in comments and news feed.
- Start information- when did the company, or brand or cause started, what has been its journey any milestones achieved so far.
- Additional links- any additional links on twitter, you tube, Instagram needs to be mentioned under this head.
- Long description/ Mission- what ideologies it is carrying to conduct its business in an ethical way, where does the business sees itself in the coming years.
- Phone no./Email ID- the official data needs to be provided so that it becomes easy for the customers to contact the business in need.
- Adding collaborators to page- maintaining the business page is not an easy task it may require a team including admin, marketer, editor, advertiser, analyst to keep the page fully functional and updated.
- Publishing posts- as easy it may sound but difficult to practice as this is the only exercise that will attract audiences to the page, the more engrossing the posts the more the traffic.
- Inviting friends- now is the time to invite friends and family so that the page can be shared further for maximum visibility.
- Insights page- this can be used to check the progress of the page in terms of reach, engagement, likes and leads.
Who can attend workshops?
Who can attend workshops?
To understand the content being delivered in workshops one must have basic literacy level, on this basis the eligibility criteria is as follows
- 10th pass or pursuing
- 12th pass or pursuing
- Graduates any stream
- Post graduates any stream
- Anyone interested in widening their knowledge horizon
|Sr. No.||Batch Code||Start Date||End Date||Time Slot||Training Option||Instructor||Enroll now|
|1||SMBWFACEBOOKB-36||23rd Jun, 2018||23rd Jun, 2018||10:00 AM to 2 :00 PM||Class Room Training||SEO Mentor||Enroll Now|
|2||SMBWFACEBOOKB1-36||23rd Jun, 2018||23rd Jun, 2018||2:00 AM to 6 :00PM||Class Room Training||SEO Mentor||Enroll Now|₹ 1000
- 4 Hours
Total student passedout : 53
More Courses by SEO Mentor
Internship training for Digital Marketing / SEOby SEO Mentor
Workshop on SMMby SEO Mentor
Workshop on Facebook- Business Page Creationby SEO Mentor
Workshop on Google AdWordsby SEO Mentor
Digital Marketing & SEO for Beginnersby SEO Mentor
Digital Marketing & SEO – Beyond the Basicsby SEO Mentor
Social Media Marketing (SMM)by SEO Mentor
Pay Per Click (PPC)by SEO Mentor