Workshop on Blog Page Creation
Importance of the Topic
Importance of the Topic
Blogging has come a long way since its inception. Earlier it was used as a unique platform to express a person’s thoughts, feelings, opinions or experiences. Today it has evolved to become a platform used by millions of people, from individuals to businesses for promotion, sharing a new idea or concept, to update and educate, spread awareness, voluntary attempt to help and guide people. Benefits of blogging for personal and business use are as follows:
- Refine your thoughts-Blogging is an art which helps to distill your ideas and insights into structured sentences and paragraphs.
- Rewards creator-When you have something new to write about every day and every hour, people start visiting your columns to taste the new content. Thereby rewarding your hard work.
- Amplify humanity- It is an extension and amplification of your uniqueness, creativity and content to billions of people out there.
- Helps introverts to express-Some people find it difficult to voice their ideas and concerns, the best way for them is to write them down and publish. The writing shall speak for itself and the introverts will get a new identity.
- Accelerate discovery- There are no editors and publishers now in the path of blogging. Get instantaneous attention in weeks and months.
- Go Global-Now blogs are not restricted to local boundaries of the nation they are going global with no pull backs. Content once uploaded on web becomes available for everyone to read. Thereby enhancing your reach.
- Your Growth- The consistent and persistent effort of online creation and publishing is a powerful journey in self-discovery and growth.
- Drive traffic to website- You can create relevant content for your customers through blogs and this will serve as a marketing tactic to drive traffic to your website.
- Communicates your brand image- Blogs help to enhance your brand identity if updated regularly and consistently with new content.
- Increases search engine rankings- The more content pages you have on your website, the more likely you are to be found on search engines.
The simplicity of a blog makes it easy for anyone to launch a blog and become a self-proclaimed “expert.” But often people get confused to take the first step in the absence of guidance like where to make a blog page, what to write, where to start from. Catering to this confusion we are organizing a workshop where you will learn about the technicalities of blog page creation on sites like Weebly, Tumbler, WordPress and how to select a topic for writing. Make the world your playpen, it will prove to be your career enhancer and life changer.
Starting with a blog page is the first step, and once you have that done you need to continually pump out new content that is relevant to your target persona and interesting enough that they engage with it. Enroll today for the workshop and become a pro blogger.
- Account Creation-The foremost step to writing a blog is to have a Blog Account first. We shall help you to create your own account on various blogging sites.
- Blog Page Creation- The next step is to create a Blog Page which is like your web/online identity/den wherein your followers of fans or readers can easily find you.
- Custom User Name-Go unique, you can select a special pen name for yourself as original names sometimes are boring to keep. As said earlier the blog page becomes your identity, find unique names to associate with yourself to keep the interest of readers high.
- Theme Customization- Select page themes, title font, background color, cover pic, profile pic, description that match your overall pen name personality or the topic on which you are writing
- Image Selection-This must be according to the topic on which content is being written. You can create images by yourself in photoshop to be used on your blog
- Image Editing- The image selected should be sized and resized according to the specification of the website on which you blog account is created as different sites allow different pic dimensions
- Keyword Selection and Hyperlinks-Learn how to select keywords and hyperlinks so that people may find you easily thereby increasing the number of your followers
- How to post-Last but not the least is the final posting of the content written by you.
Who can attend workshops
Who can attend workshops
To understand the content being delivered in workshops one must have basic literacy level, on this basis the eligibility criteria is as follows
- 10th pass or pursuing
- 12th pass or pursuing
- Graduates any stream
- Post graduates any stream
- Anyone interested in widening their knowledge horizon
|Sr. No.||Batch Code||Start Date||End Date||Time Slot||Training Option||Instructor|
|1||SMBWBLOGC-4||27th Oct, 2017||27th Oct, 2017||10:00 AM to 2 :00 PM||Class Room Training||Design Mentor|
|2||SMBWBLOGC1-4||27th Oct, 2017||27th Oct, 2017||2:00 AM to 6 :00PM||Class Room Training||Design Mentor|₹ 1000
- 0 Weeks
- 4 Hours